This is what I learned in September 2016:
- Wrote an article about the first Get Together of me and my remote team.
- Wrote first of a handful of articles of my visit of Herbstcampus: software development in an including society by Marco Zehe.
- Wrote an article about how to solve org.hsqldb.hsqlexception: statement is closed
- Because some developers asked lately: In the events section of my page, I have a list of every event I organize and all talks I give, some of them with video recordings.
- While preparing some of my talks, I used meme generators for the first time. With these, it’s possible to create nice and funny pictures to use for talks and articles. I don’t offer links here because there are so many generators out there that can be found easily by googling “meme generator”.
- Following the suggestion of a friend of mine, we began using SonarLint in our project. It’s an IntelliJ IDEA plugin that lets the IDE connect to a SonarQube to use the configuration.
- Last week, I visited my team in Romania. Again, we had a great time together and I visited their office and got a slight insight in their country.