Here’s what I’ve learned in June 2015:
- Learned how to compare a fork with another fork on Github. In the repository view, click the green Button near the branch combobox to get to the “compare changes” view. There, you can “compare across forks”.
- Got to know dzone.com and will add every new article there.
- Installed a Freifunk router at my house and learned about that awesome project.
- Use shippable for every major Github project.
- Wrote a test framework for my new project. Maybe there will be an article about that later :)
(Photo: adrian825, http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/monthly-management-reports-36658768)